Monday, March 03, 2008

What do you think?

Hey what do you think of this? I have had yet another birthday since my last blog so I thought I would try on some italic just to see how it fits and of course a slightly larger font, for if I am getting older then some of you old tarts out there will be glad of a little help..................and you know who you are.

No did not really work out for me but now that I type in this font the former seems pleasing to the eye...........................yes just another reminder I am getting older and my tastes are changing. Last week I walked past a window display of little cute ceramic animals and had to stop and look at every one. Then I thought where would I put them and who else I could give them too, it was then that I realised that even my elderly mother would find them a but silly and for the love of god THEY WHERE CERAMIC ANIMALS WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING! I seem to have woken up this birthday to find that not only my youth and waist gone but some fucker has stolen my taste as well. SO I went and bought a pair of shoes, and of course they are nothing a ceramic animal lover would purchase!

No comments: