Monday, March 03, 2008

Ella Enchanted


Can you believe this girl is now a big three year old? Would you look at her new cheesy grin, no it is not the standard version but a new dreamed up one that she reserves especially for photos! That bunch of flowers she is holding was one of the best presents ever as not only was it her first bunch of flowers from a boy but little did I know how much she would love them and repeatedly tried to take them to bed. Twas a lovely birthday and I think it is more about the Mothers than the children as I spend all day reminicing about what happened three years ago to the Day, hours and minutes. Yes I am such a sappy geek but I love every moment and am very wary of the fact that I could not tell you what I had for lunch last Wednesday so I must keep the memory going and before long in my memory the birth will have been nothing but candlelight, choirs singing and looking gorgeous as I cough and out pops a baby already cleaned and smelling of baby powder wearing Dior baby

2 comments:

Jules said...

Oh my God, your girls are just beeeyootiful! I love Ella's photo face (I had one of those too, it involved sticking my tongue over my bottom teeth and into my chin, my Mum loved it, no really, she loved it!). Looks llike they had a blast. And well done CH! good on you both. J xxx

snaphappymum said...

Both your girls are just gorgeous. I especially can't believe how much Poppy has grown. She's a little girl now, not a baby. Glad all is well.
Helen