Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh yeahhhhhh, do you feel it? Come bask in the glory of my Parental Knowledge, dip your tootsies in the well of my greatness.

ELLA 56 V's MUMMY 1

Finally the 'Poo Fairy' visited and left three amazing sized cables in our toilet, Oh there was much rejoicing and slapping on the backs for these proud parents. Jeepers I was beginning to get worried as I had been feeding Ella with as much Metamucil and blinking kiwifruit as I could get in and almost getting nervous about leaving the house just in case her poo hole exploded and drowned me with it. Bet your arse it would have been in a supermarket.

I do suppose it could be a once off. I will let you know.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Yay for you! I'll keep everything crossed that this is the end of nappies for you!

Guess what Molly did today? in a cafe in town she piped up, top of her lungs 'look Mummy, that man is really big and fat'!! We ignored her... the dam is broken...