Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's happened again, I knew I was looking a little warty around the edges but generally thought I was still young at heart. Much to my suprise I have become that old middle adged person that young teenage gals can benchmark the point never to allow themselves to get too.

I can no longer talk to the youth in a manner they understand and strangely enough can no longer process a word they say worth listening too. Perhaps I am being a bit harsh and impatient and it is just the magic age of 14 and being on the cusp of adulthood that befuddles a young mind already intoxicated with early sexual experiences, pilfering from parents liquor cabinet and learning to drive a car..........................................Christ and I am letting these timebombs babysit my children!!!

Strange breed these teenagers, disguised in the body of a woman, but with a much better figure. They appear to only be able to communicate in one syallable of 'yep' or 'nah' unless it is a flurry of giggles. Obvious deformities include, life dependancy on cell phone attached to thumb, head often bent to one side, shoulders hunched and walking with a gawky gait. I will not even attempt to describe what they clothe themselves in but 'Fluro' is my word du jour

Another disturbing factor of this weekend happened whilist watching an old Magnum PI episode. I just love the programme but yesterday was different. Never in my life have I found Tom Sellack appealing and could never understand why so many woman were attracted to him.

Until now OMG! What a fine figure of a man. I have turned the corner and am finding manly older men attractive! Could it be a natural defence mecanisim so as I age older men look appealing so as to avoid the crushing dissapointment of never being attractive to a younger fellow?

I would be worried accept I had a rather naughty dream last night involving a rather handsome younger chap caught on the wrong side of the law.................................you get the picture. Unfortunately I awoke at the time before the dream got interesting but reassured the inclination is still there.

No comments: