Friday, March 28, 2008

you bet your arse I am official!

Well it is official I now work for St John's, I went through the final interview process and and was signed on last wednesday. It is actually a really exciting time for me and it is unfortunate however that no one else seems to be interested at all. Even CH was completely blank and did not realise the signifigance until I had to point it out after hours of tight lipped yes and no answers. I do not know what it is but it all seems old hat to almost everyone, it is hard to explain but I feel it is like most are just ignoring my new choosen career with the hopes of it just going away or at the very least waiting for me to say it was not my thing.


It is an odd set up really, I have been not close to my family for most of my life but here and now I really want them to be proud of my achievements rather than relish and gossip over foibles and failures. Geez I really am going soft in the head(I had better have a pregnancy test!) Why the feck do I need validation from a bunch of people who were never really nice to me anyway, it just makes me so god damn angry as I have always achieved well and those bastard always want to see the worst in every blasted thing or simply take glee in cutting down those tall Poppies whenever they rise and grow in their festering gardens of doom.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: