Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why did the Monkey Chase the Ambulance?

There is something fundamentally wrong when you giggle all the way to your job and all the way home once you have completed a 12hour shift. It is just mad I am having an abosolute ball and near piddle myself with excitment when off racing, sirens blaring to help someone who needs it.

I finally came face to face with blood and as suspected was than comfortable with the situation and for the love of god I GOT TO DRIVE THE AMBULANCE WITH A PATIENT IN THE BACK!!! Just crazy, it went well but could have gone better if someone had told me about everything being back to front so the wipers were going when trying to indicate, not good for the ole nerves.

Lordy we actually have just bought two, three bedroom homes in Kawarau for the princely sum of $220K for them both!!!! I know.............sounds a bargain but really risky for us as although it is the hottest place in NZ but apart from a mill there is not much there, its about 20 minutes from Whakatane and about 45 from Rotorua. But of push comes to shove we could live in one or sell again. Interestingly enough Kawarau was the only place to show good growth in housing prices in the last update so all fingers crossed.

Right I had best go and do something as the housework is piling up and I really should go play with my eldest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: