Sunday, October 02, 2005

This morning has been all about reflection and I am reminded of a poem snatched from my Catholic School upbringing that went something like 'I took a piece of living clay and gently moulded it day by day, showered it with love and art until it became a child's soft and yeilding heart, I came again when time had gone, it was a man I looked upon...........' This may not be the exact wording as I read this long before I reached double figures, I guess the reasons behind my thoughts is due to the huge resposibility of shaping our children.

We teach them almost every thing, currently I have just taught Ella that a game of Peek-a-boo is funny and not from the lip dropping depths of horror.

I can see I will end up being one of those mothers rolling my eyes in disgust when my angel in pink is giggling over loud smelly farts at inappropriate moments. CH has much to do with this as our little darling already lets off loud rippers that flatulent old men would envy. I of course ignore all body functions while Jason is doubled over, crying with laughter and trying hard not to wet himself. That is fine............ should we ever have a boy he just may like Ballet. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it down the clubrooms CH!

No comments: