Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Whoops

Here I am firmly entrenched in the lowest of the low, pre period blues. I should have known not to run with any brilliant ideas I had this morning. Sun streaming on my bowl of sultana bran and glass of kiwifruit juice. Bloody diet, bullocky fibre.

Oh how I wish for a cigarette, good coffee and a really big chocolate danish with a side of bacon.

As fate would have it, the golden sunlight that I was painfully eating my horses breakfast in was illuminating my unkept hair. Shock horror, hundred of spilt ends. It was unfortunate my craft scissors were also on the table. It was like a packet of peanuts, once you start you cannot stop.

It was not long before I had a big pile of hair on the table. Whoops

Oh well it looks like I may have to visit a hair salon, now what can I blame the hacked locks on. Prodigy baby learns how to cut hair while mother sleeps? Ummn Drunk mother gets all hair cut off in drinking stint? Hair caught under fallen building while saving a kitten? How about I just ignore it all. Working well.

Little one starts swimming classes tommorrow. What a week to shoe horn myself into a swim suit. I think I will save that little treat for later. In fact I may put the photos online to share the joy. Don't panic I am not heartless.

Hopefully the weather stays good as I have loads to do in the garden. Second lot of Basil, just died, corriander not far behind it. I am unsure if it is cold weather or just another thing to make my day. Broad beans, cauli, broc, cabbage, onions, carrots, lettuce, mesculin, cherry toms, chilli all going well. Corn AWOL, thyme the blasted dog nailed it, now proves she is a waste of time. Raspberry, strawberry, gooseberry,blueberry all flowering. YAHOO. Rubarb gagging to be made into a crumble. Yum Yum pigs bum. Right must dash as the little one will soon be awake and furiously filling nappies.

No comments: