Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A new week

What a week it is turning out to be. Monday morning a courier arrived with a package with my name on it, How exciting! Inside was not only a handwrittten letter but a fabulous handbag! The freaky part is I had drooled over this same handbag a month ago, to my surprise my lovely friend cola pops sent me the same one, reason, there was not one and it made my day and possibly my week.

Yesterday was great, spent the morning with a dear friend and her lovely little girl, Milly Molly Morgan who has the most hearty giggle. It is amazing you could not get two more different babies, this alone reeks of trouble. They are going to be dynamite together, picking up each others qualities and being truly inventive with their naughtyness.

I also discovered a new part of town that I have never been too. Parklands, what a great place. Fantastic new library with new books so I hired some great picture books and Brainy baby DVDs for Ella. Plus they had a vast selection of CD's to hire so I hired five. I have been tempted for quite sometime with the lure of new music. But of course no funds to fritter away. So here at least I can try on some new sounds and see how they fit, I am going through somewhat of a musical change, my tastes are evolving. I am leaning towards quite raw unproduced sounds, some even verging on folk and bluegrass (even admitting to that almost embaresses me) never before have I even lingered in this country section. Could be just a phase.

Even more exciting my potatoes have finally poked through the soil and my mesculan salad is ready to pick. The taste of summer. I have been working on a gift for my sister in law, a creative wee pack tailormade for her impending labour, of course not all done in the best taste, but bloody funny. Hopefully finish that today and perhaps even have a crack at putting together a powerpoint letter.

CH's parents are here for the weekend...................in fact a loooooong weekend..........................four days...................................enough said.

No comments: