Sunday, October 30, 2005

A day is done


If only I knew how to rotate photographs on my blog. Oh well, as our friends at Mainland say 'good things take time'

Anyway I am once again reflecting as I have decided as much as I love this digital age, I really miss the photo albums and shoe boxes full of negatives. I am so paranoid when it comes to my photos, I have them on my laptop, on disks, back up disks, disks to back up the back ups and still I fret over deleting these memories off a memory card 'Just in case'

My anxiety must end so I am slowly deleting photos from our OE two years ago to make way for photos of our budda bubba growing. I have decided every now and then I will throw a few favourites on my blog....................oh dear I am doing it again, trying to back up my back up, back up's!

However this photo was taken in Cambodia at Tuol Sleng a former Khmer Rouge S-21 prison located just outside of Phonm Penh. I have lots to say on my experiences in Cambodia but like to keep them all for me.

The one thing I will say is, in every cell there was a small bit of blackboard with rules and regulations to be adhered to.

Regulation 2 stated,

Do not try to hide the facts by making pretexts of this and that. You are stictly prohibited to contest me.

I doubt anyone would have contested long in that cell.

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanks Susan, Ok you win. But I would rather be careful than an old git who has lost her photos and cannot remember what she had for lunch yesterday let alone great adventures she had been on.