Sunday, October 02, 2005

Diet Update

Diet going quite well, since we did have a friend over for dinner last night I felt it would be rude not to make a sticky choccie pudding and smother it in lashings of cream.

However, I have dropped two Kgs and six more to go until I reach my goal. When I think about it I have come quite some way. Before I gave birth I made it to 99kgs and have now made it to 78kgs with a goal of 72kgs. This is 2kgs heavier than pre baby but I feel it is more realistic. You would think I would be feeling better about my appearence, but in all honesty the more weight I am losing the fatter I feel! What sort of buggery mind fuck is that! Excuse my pottie mouth but PLEASE heavens above!!! It is pissing me off. This week I would like to start the next phase, dieting...check, excersise...no. I did think that doing loads around the home would suffice, we actually truth be told, No. I thought I would have to go for walks and was using the old gardening and chores as an excuse to make me feel better. Aha caught myself in a little skullduggery self delusion there! Never mind with the event of daylight savings I have planted all of my vegie garden so I will soon have much to harvest and keep me busy. Righto angel awaits.

No comments: