Monday, September 26, 2005

Ohh a night out

Well cover me in a full body boob tube and call me a sausage. But this sausage had earrings! Yes CH and I let loose, grabbed a Granny babysitter and we where off.

It was fantastic, exspensive wine and not the cheap arse whine I am used to, wonderful food and a night of sweaty steaming men in little shorts. Grrrrrrrrr Sounds exciting and sadly was my compromise to CH, a night game of Rugby blaaaaaaaa. Not too worry, spent less time watching silly boys throw a ball around and more gossiping to the girls. Had a really great night, met some lovely new people WHO DO NOT HAVE BABIES! and actually managed to hold a conversation that did not include widdle wee cute stories UGHhhhhhhhhhhh or the adventures of baby body fliuds.

Did manage to talk about my boobs.......oh well...... try harder next time.

This is just a quickie to let you all know that this will be my last blog for a few days as I have family comin to stay.......hopefully giving me many more interesting things to write about. Till then, Cathie if you are reading, where is the info I asked for xxxx

No comments: