Monday, October 31, 2005

The horrid children who stole Halloween


Halloween has traditionally been one of my favourite times of year, and yesterday I ignored it. This time last year stinky horrible little kidlets pissed on any future chances of choc crackles and sucked the joy clear out of giving.

This is my gate, that white stuff actually is sticky ultra bonder, it takes days to dry . Oh I am not so heartless to have done this purely to stop grubby unthankful no outfit wearing horrors from coming to my door. It needed to be done........at some stage. Besides if I had choccie in the house it would be for me, I have not had choccie since Saturday. CH's packet of squiggle tops is feeling very nervous.

I am contemplating joining a gym again, am I just pulling myself yet again. I have had four year long gym memerships in my life. My annual record for going was nine times, in one year.

No comments: