Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Oh yes I will be Mr Killinchy's love slave

I am currently relaxing into a bowl of the most heavenly icecream. It has been well over a year in my addiction to Killinchy Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream. Oh I have flirted and have had flings with other flavours but CFB has always been my bitch. Until now.

Introducing my new main squeeze Killinchy Banoffee ice cream. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh

Another lovely day today, I made a fabulous ginger crunch with double the icing with very little crunch and shaved 85% pure cocoa italian chocolate on the top. Oh this stuff is not just ordinary chocolate to eat and enjoy it is for getting high on. God bless cocoa beans and underpaid labour in Mexico.

I had some patients today so I spent time with our destroyer of all stinky dog and have nearly taught her to roll over. Dumb dog, give me a bear with a nose ring any day.

It has been two days of head spinning hell with my red cheeked angel. I am suspecting teeth could soon be chewing upon my nipple. As romantic is that may sound to someone off the farm, the prospect is quite daunting. I am hoping to Breast feed until she is one all going well, provided my bits are still attached.

We went to swimming lessons today and it has been the only time in a few days she was relaxed and happy, poor kid she must be sore, I wish I knew it was teething or something else. She had her MenB jab on Monday, she reacted to the first one but was fine with the second. Oh how I wish for a manual.

At the moment I am looking into having a worm farm to eat all of our rubbish and dog poo, great idea I wonder if it will work. All I need is a bucket, a big hole, cup-o-worms and hey presto natuaral garbage disposal. It seems so easy....too easy. I must admit to having fears that the worms will spill out and takeover the world.

My mother called this morning, they will be visiting for sunday lunch this week. First time ever. Why do I feel so uneasy.

Sadly tonight was 'Bro town' night. I had forgotten it was the finale last week. Although I am heartened by the news of another series of 'Seven periods with Mr Gormsby' is being made. I love TV and in the past have watched much crap but currently there is hardly a thing on I will watch. It truly must be getting bad.

Say NO to reality TV.

No comments: