Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Week two

What can I say ladies.....except I am sorry, sorry that most of you that read my blog are not in Blenheim. The weather here truly is lovely, one overcast day in two weeks is not what this smog ridden Christchurch girl is used to.

I live about a 20min waddle from town and love seeing all the citrus fruit that everybody has in their garden. We must be about the only place with none, I must admit to being saddened by the amount of fruit that just lies to waste. I have thought about saying I will take some off people hands but you know me I just never could.

I went and had a coffee with a lady who gave me the in's and out's of what there is to do in Blenheim, very valuable information. It is the same old story, word of mouth is the most important source of information.

We had our first swimming class yesterday and met some lovely people, I could not fault the course at all and Ella really enjoyed busting some new moves.

Play center tomorrow so that should be good.

I also have found the local craft shop and have now set about trying to teach myself how to embroider. Not as easy as you would think when trying to teach ones self from a book. Yet another project I have on the go......I do hope I can finish this one.

I also have stumbled upon a lovely Jewellery shop called Ticketyboo and have spotted a few items of interest, I have left several cards at high traffic areas in the house and even a map of how to get there.....................too much of a hint?

Sorry the blogs of late are incredibly boring but I really am still a bit bamboozled about this whole shifting thing and I feel really up in the air, I guess it does not seem real yet.

No comments: