Thursday, August 17, 2006

It is truly amazing how we forget little things, seemingly small bits of information that may one day remind us not to do something i.e Childbirth!

I have finally reached the 26 week mark and already feel 10 months pregnant. My stomach has dropped ALREADY, I have a significant sway when I walk. enough to rival a Brazilian drag queen. I grunt and moan most of the time, so much so that my toddler has picked up the habit and moans when she bends down. Charming.

One of those little things I had forgotten was that milestone when you can no longer pee quitely. Infact during those still wee hours in the dead of night when you are making your fourth visit to the loo, people within earshot could be forgiven in thinking such a racket could only be achieved by standing on the toilet seat and pissing from a great height!

I am not even going to talk about the farting, as of course I would not ever do such a thing and should I be struck down with such a curse it would sound like a melody and smell of spring flowers.

Yes, still deluded.

No comments: