Monday, August 28, 2006

Shite, feck and bullocks

Who in their right mind would upset a hormone driven woman, I am nuts, completely addled and well beyond the reach of reason when my cooking does not turn out completely to my satisfaction let alone someone else pissing on my chips.

As I have proclaimed before, I am truly trying to pick and choose my battles and just let go......breathe in and release. Besides I know this is truly not me, the real size 12 Jody is bound and gagged in the cupboard for most likely another nine months or so.

However CH is currently in Christchurch for a couple of days and as luck would have it so is Ella's carseat! We have had to cancel plans left and right. I am sure CH will claim that it was all in an attempt to get me to slow down(arse covered)......bum he may be a little right as I did have many plans but will now have to bullocky walk/waddle.

Man oh man, I remember having vivid dreams with Ella but mine currently are tumbling into 3D night terrors, one after the other for example last night a snapshot of my dreams would consist of Tsunami, volcanic eruptions, lost at sea, rape, murder, being trapped and helpless with waters breaking, inability to use lifesaving technology. How very relaxing. Gee I cannot wait until tonght.

No comments: