Monday, August 28, 2006

Blooming Newsflash

I can hardly believe it, this whole moving to Blenheim thing may be panning out to our advantage, firstly Jason got a good bonus and achieved target in his first month.

But the height of my excitement and it will only be appreciated by parents, God Bless Ella's granparents as they want to have her for the Whole weekend........Yes of course I am nervous at being seperated BUT FUCK YEAH, we can sleep in, go to the movies, no shitty nappies or whingeing child..............It was funny, when Jason first told me I said great we can go to the pub.....as that moment I forgot I was heavily pregnant. Kinda limiting.

But who the hell cares, to be able to just hang out together as a couple, is amazing...well it has been nearly eighteen months.


Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo where does one start..............................

1 comment:

Jules said...

What colour am I? Correct, bright, bright green!! Make the most of it hun, you deserve a bit of a break. What a joy grandparents are, you lucky, lucky girl.