Sunday, August 06, 2006

Motivation!??? it must be Monday

Tis I Mrs Under delivering on the over self promising.

Once again I am putting three fingers to keyboard to proclaim the virtues of healthy living and how I intend to make a lifestyle change.

This time blog fans it needs to happen. I am feeling like a sack of shite and have been for some months now. Some of said feeling could of course be put down to being with footballing, innards gnawing, vitamin leaching child.

My diet of late has been shocking. This month I made an exciting discovery, as you know I am crap at sleeping...........................well I have worked out that if I really gorge myself on chocolate now I am talking full kingsize before bed behaviour! I almost sleep right through the night and am only getting up at the most twice! This is remarkable for me as normally I lay awake for hours and have to pee at least every hour.

As I am sick of speading most my day and night in the loo I am lucky to drink a litre of water a day. Since I am tired I only feel like eating crap, so I do, all sugar laden goodies.

So the cycle begins again.

This time I really going to try hard as I need to see and feel improvement or I am never going to cope with another child without going postal. Here is the plan, nothing drastic as that is just pissing in the wind.

  • Drink at least 2lt of water a day, no fizzy or juice(purchase incontenence pants)
  • Eat at least three servings of fresh fruit (buy less haemorroid cream)
  • Trade in White bread for low GI bird bread
  • NO BUTTER, low fat marg or cream cheese
  • Walk to town at least three times a week
  • No eating after 8pm and no more choccie banquets
  • If need a biscuit, one is fine a packet is not.
  • No more bakery food
  • Actually do my pelvic floors as I really need to!!

Righto I shall give this a whirl, this is possibly normal and everyday for most of you virtuous sods, but for moi it is almost life threatening. If I can do this for the next month feeling good should be reward enough but incentive is great and I shall treat myself to a Hair appointment(it has been six months!) and some nice moisturiser and eye cream.

Ladies raise your pump bottles and lets drink to feeling healthy and Joie de Vivre!

5 comments:

Martha Craig said...

but but but...

You're pregnant! It is your last chance!

Fish oil darling, that is all you need. Keep up the shit food, that is the beauty of breastfeeding, they take it all off you later.

Domestic Goddess said...

You mean omega three fish oil? The stuff that makes you burp week old fish and chips?

One chemist reccomeded the stuff and upon going back to another chemist to get more they said you must not take it while being pregnant!

???????????

Martha Craig said...

oh, I didn't know about that. I didn't take it when I was pregnant, but it was very good when I was breastfeeding and very run down.

I just took intravenous cake. The baby told me to, I swear.

Rose said...

Try flaxseed oil instead. Same goodies, less of the fishy aftertaste.

Jules said...

I've got to agree with Martha hun, make the most of this pregnancy, you're only planning on two babies so this is your last chance. Worry about getting your body back afterwards, remember how great it was when we were breastfeeding and eating as if it were an olympic challenge? aaah happy days!