Monday, August 07, 2006

Thankfully after months of loyalty the Television is loosening its death grip upon me. With the seasons end of so many of my favourites, I have every confidence that some day soon I will not be Telly's bitch.

I know, I know early days but and the likelyhood of me finding some other life sucking void to fill in my evenings is high BUT I will try to fight it.

As you all know yesterday started with a motivational explosion and I am pleased to tell one and all that I managed to stick to most on the list with only half a chocolate chip biscuit to add to the guilt list. Remarkable, staying away from shops is the key.

I went to the most fantastic Plunket group today and met a cool bunch of gals, but strangely none of them local.......................I have a feeling infiltration of local yokels may be difficult and perhaps unheard of.

Any embroiders out there?? I am trying to create the what appears to be a bullion rose and am having difficulty pulling my needle through, any ideas please.......................how terribly lady like.

No comments: