Monday, August 21, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Yes, I know and by now it should be no surprise to you that I am indeed a geek.

I am already suffering withdraw symptoms of losing my life blood television programmes, I know I came out with positive fighting words about not being televisions bitch anymore......

I recant, come back all is forgiven. I will gladly hold the lining of telly's pocket.

I am gutted, not only has Grey's finished UNTIL NEXT YEAR are they mad!!! I will be.

Mcdreamy managing to slip and impale himself in Meredith's Praying Mantis embrace. All the while the lovely Dr Addison Sheppard awaits. I will not even go into the obvious wardrobe malfunction that occured to make Addison look old and warty and Meredith look hot.
Denny........Oh Denny you lovely man........sigh.

No comments: