Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A wee note from a fitness guru

And yes that would be me. (self glorified snif!) After all you are reading the writings of a 'three days in a row' walker! Oh such will power and determination of getting up at sparrow fart(we will now be calling this, Thrush fart in honor of Ted) doning on my eight year old trainers, dragging the dog out of bed and forcing myself to walk for fourty minutes. I loath it. There is always something to piss me off. This morning it was a combination of blisters and the surfboard I was wearing had rearranged itself and the sticky underside tried to give me a brazilian with every step.....................................one hair at a time. Mutter mutter.

I have twelve weeks to loose 5kgs, mainly over Christmas. Super timing. Perhaps near on impossible.

2 comments:

Martha Craig said...

I'm on the very same mission, although I've fallen off the wagon a bit the last two mornings.

When I do drag my arse out I really like it. It gives me a chance to listen to National Radio unencumbered for 30 minutes. And I do believe it sets me up better for the day.

I suspect all those sports billies had it right all along. The path of alcohol and cigarettes just didn't seem to work out for me.

Domestic Goddess said...

I too like National, but also bounce to radio LIVE for a giggle, but mostly it just pisses me off.

It is only day three for me. Give me a week and I will be feeling good. What ever happened to natural fitness.

Now get back on that wagon missus!

We cannot rely on our stunning good looks forever!