Monday, November 07, 2005

Good news

After our visit to the doctors yesterday, I came home with a letter to admit us into hospital. The Doctor had left the over night decision to us. Sweet Jesus. I can't even decide which shampoo to use.

I was sure that there would be improvement overnight as it could not get any worse but CH on the other hand was sure she needed to be admitted right at that moment.

A fantastic start to the evening as you can imagine. On the one hand I had faith and felt she was getting better but did not want to have CH voice 'I told you so' over an issue so important.

Thankfully her temperature got down to 38. She is still sluggish, grumpy and off her food, but she is sleeping. We went to back to the doctors again today, still no test results. Basically the doctor said we may never know what was wrong, and as long as she shows improvement, that is all we can ask.

Buggery bullocks, yes I understand, but feck, you mean it could happen again! As suspected he did bring up the ole 'possible bad reaction to Men B' Lordy I thought long and hard over that one, making the decsion to get her immunised was a long process.

I gave her a treat yesterday, the joys of a leomonade popsicle. Well she needed to keep her fluids up. It was lovely watching her try and work out how to attack it. It has been a long time since I shared a leomonade popsicle. Infact being the gannet I am, I probebly have never shared a popsicle. It did not taste quite as good as I remember, when I used to flog mum's milk money and buy one for 15cents, I was shocked to have to pay 95cents.

I feel absolutely knackered today, I may even have a wee read on the bed this avo. I doubt it, I will get caught up in doing something, at the moment I am addicted to the food channel.

Righto must go as domestic chores await.

No comments: