Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Seven deadly sins

Spanks Martha, tagged and I am it.

The Seven Deadly SinsLust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. Which (if any) have you broken and give examples.

Lust: Between you and I, I was forced to congratulate CH on a job well done last evening, lets just say he went above and beyond. No, I am not showing off, I am a little surprised thats all. But if we keep this on a unrequented level, Oh Patrick Dempsey you set my girls bits all a quiver!

Gluttony: My biggest and most loved sin, yesterday a family block of Cadbury dream and I loved every moment of it.

Greed: Apart from the usual must have accesories like botox , zambesi and liposuction, I am extremely lucky to have got what I most wanted from life when I did not even realise what it was.

Sloth: Nope nothing to see here, like carpet, or surfaces even.

Wrath: I am not proud of it but in a former teenage life I chopped off a girls ponytail for sleeping with my boyfriend. How icky and unkind.

Envy: Yes I have envy and I hate the feeling of it, it makes me want to shower(with patrick) I envy women with waists and and pity women who dont have cellulite.

Pride: That I have in stacks, I think am am truly someone who could die from embarressment for asking for help.

I will put tags in when I work out how to put links ella is currently opening a can of whup ass on her mother. quite time over

No comments: