Saturday, September 23, 2006

So this is Saturday?

Hmmn I am sure I should be feeling bad about something.......

I have just finished my second grilled cheese sandwich and I just have to say, I make the best grilled cheese.

My television viewing pleasure consists of shit(much like my night), hence why I am paying you any attention.

I Have just put CH to bed after an amazing human body sound effect special consisting of shitting through the eye of a needle.

Perhaps I should not have made him clean up his own incredible all incompassing power vomit from not only the floor but half way up the walls.

Looking back, forcing him to change an extremely smelly nappie of Ella's may have been a tad harsh.

Why? earlier today CH made rather a pig of himself at the Rugby as he went along to a corporate hospitality event all beer and wine provided. Judging by the vomit, they actually provided some food....Salmon by the look.

Unsympathetic? Moi? Bet your arse.............there is nothing worse than a middle aged bloke attempting foolish student drinking games in an attempt to drink a good friend of mine under the table with the intention of sending him home, blind and in trouble with his wife.

Murphys law is a bitch.....................My friend holds his alcohol much better than soft cock CH, I could have told him that thinking of our student days.

I must admit to wondering if what CH is going through could be the sole fault of alcohol? Runny bum, in particular while still pissed? Hmmmnnn, My lord I have been in some states in my time and no matter how rat arsed I have been, I have never been like this.

The poor bastard is dribbling so much that I have him sleeping on a towel, man I cannot wait to snuggle up to that all night. I would sleep on the couch if I did not fear the possiblity of CH choking on his own vomit.

Morning is going to hurt.

No comments: