Thursday, September 28, 2006

Baked beans, large portions YES PLEASE

Tis that time again when CH and I sit down and work out exactly how much money we have spent than actually earned. Every month is the same then why is it still a complete surprise.

As expected I am starting to nest a little and part of that is the overwhelming need to be nesting in my own home and not a cat pee smelling rental. Unfortunately CH seems to have heard my nagging upon the subject(almost unheard of!) anyway we are too skint to purchase a property up here so do we sell our CHCH home or not?? who the hell knows, we did our sums for what seems like an eternity and still cannot make it happen.

Hell the hell do others do it. We went online and got a estimation of what banks would lend us and what a bunch of dumb bastards the only way we could make those weekly repayments is by living on Signature Range baked beans and as you all know me that is never going to happen, I would rather cut off my left boob than give up my life long love of lush grocery items.

Good things happen to good people right? All we need now is an old chap with a huge established farm complete with orchard and flowing river who has a old homestead he no longer wants to rattle around in alone and in exchange for cooking and cleaning he lets us live our lifestyle dream..............................................Any takers?

Hold on perhaps if I put in a few choice words of what old fellows may be searching for ummmm boiled cabbage, Old Spice, Bonanza re-runs, garage sales, cribbage, curried sausages, Park Drive, Brylcream, clearance sale, overalls, jugs, quarts and seven ounce glasses. There my cunning trap has been set.

Come hither, I am a fantastic Cook..........how could you not?

No comments: