Thursday, September 28, 2006

Seven days, one week, 168 hours, 10080 minutes or longer than any diet I have stuck to.

Next week while all you Mothers out there are teetering on edge of sanity, up to your elbows in offsprings body fluids and weighed down by the pressure of house whipped bitch duties, I shall be realxing in a Hammock in the great land before child. A choice of good books, no routine and do what ever the hell I feel like. Yep I am one foot loose mutha.

Do I sound convincing?

My one and only daughter is about to leave my side for not a day but seven of the bastards and I am completely uncool about it.

I have much to do as we have not done any prep for the new baby and I also have many plans to finish a couple of projects and finally solve world hunger so I will be really busy..................... really anxious.................really worried...........I will most likely be breast feeding the cat before the end of the week...................................Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

No comments: