Sunday, September 17, 2006

Busy but bored??????!!!!!!

Sixty days and counting.

I need to find a way to chill, relax and just let time pass peacefully. Sixty days, two months is actually quite some time and it will not just fly by. I feel like a an upside down b sniffing mouse surrounded by hungry cats. I am really busy, not sitting on my chuff but at the same time, really bored. I have started nagging again to add interest but it just does not give me the same satisfaction any longer.

Many weeks ago I told you of a project I was working on, embroidery, well I actually finished and sent it long ago and the person in question should have it by now so I can show you and you can bask in my crafty glory. It was my first time and learning from a book was a little harder than I expected but once I get an idea there is no way I will not achieve it.

But to be fair I do wish I could learn a hobby and actually stick to it, as per usual I take the time to learn something new, get all the gear and then I get the feeling well I have done it and what is next?


You see I am a traditional type of gal!

1 comment:

Jules said...

So pretty, well done you! I say make the most of this little respite before the new nipper arrives (meant to say on earlier blog, love the belly pics) and then you will long for the days of being bored. Or not, knowing you. You'll think of something to keep you busy, you always do.