Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Surely being Slothful is not a sin

I have done nothing this week and only just contemplating leaving the house for the first time this week. The last month has been a hard slog the Thursday just gone marked the end of a twenty day, no days off stint by CH. This of course meant twenty days having to do everything around the house whilst being barely able to scrape my nausea ridden body off the floor.

That Thursday was to be the start of three glorious days together as a family, unfortunately I underestimated the power of family. Blessed relations turned up quite by surprise on Thursday evening, to stay for the night. They left Sunday...........sigh.

However as I am the biggest kid on Easter so this gave me the excuse I needed to fully cater for the event, lots of fantastic food and all homemade treats of course. Ella awoke to a cot full of chocolate, slightly mean as she sleeps with mittens on so they were my insurence policy to a non chocolate covered baby, CH also stashed all of my favorite chocolately treats around the house for me to find all day, lovely.

Have I mentioned that Ella is walking now, this has truly added new dimesion to my day.

No comments: