Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I am terrified

I am ten weeks pregnant and this morning I have just started bleeding. The first thing my mid wife asked was did I still feel pregnant. What scares me most is that I feel well. I am so very scared and upset, I know it is not a done deal yet but I have no idea what to expect, I am helpless and terrified.

I am well informed and knew that this was on the cards and women can bleed early on and be fine but I am so very sad, I just want to know so I can get on. How long do I have to wait?

Relax, don't think about, yeah real easy, to get that I need total sensory depravation, Chemical assistance would be wonderful if only it was a option.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Thinking of you hun, I know there's nothing we can do but please call me if you need anything, mean it. J xx

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanks J, catch ya soon huh.

Susan must have been some stong vibes, thank you kindly.