Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So little time

At this very moment I should have my sleeves well and truly rolled up packing for our weekend in Wellington. Unfortunately I was given a ipod that is not an ipod thingy for my birthday and I cannot leave it alone. It takes forever to rip cds so this is one of those in between times.

Had I blogged an hour earlier the content would have been filled with shocking language and just what orrifice you could stick your Samsung YH-J70. I even rean the manual! and still none the wiser.

I ended up calling a help line and the lovely chap on the end of the phone was very helpful, to start he kept going on about a Yipp?? Which of course I ignored and thought he was just saying Yep alot but as it turns out Yipp is some sort of cool acronym to rival the recognition of the ipod.

I am not sure if it will catch on quite as much.

2 comments:

Martha Craig said...

Hey have a fantastic time. The weather is supposed to be smashing from Thursday.

I am smitten with our MP3 player too. Ours isn't an ipod, the guy at Noel Leemings told me that he sees to many broken ipods to ever recommend getting one.

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanks yeah I will as it has been a very long time since I was in Welli. The last time I was young single and up for anything. Ahhh

Anyhoo brunching at a place called the bucket tree on sat I hope it is good.

Yes I am starting to warm up to my mp3 oh I mean my yipp