Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Goodbye

It is sad but I have found something else to fill the void. What can I say it is love. All consuming visual entertainment. I am weak and TV networks are my pushers. I can hardly bear it but for the love of god do not call my place after 8.30pm. The bastards have got me hooked five nights a week. All of my favourite mind numbing tele pleasures have forced on me at once.

Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, House, Boston legal, Lost, Invasion, Commander and Chief and Medium...................and I am spent

I am aware this is not the most healthy way to spend my time but gosh I do love it. What could be better cuddling up with CH on the couch, getting my hair rubbed, nibbling on chocolate or spliting a bottle of wine and watching good programmes.

No comments: