Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Spots, temps and grumpy children


Bullocks to it all, firstly we were going Chrismas shopping in Nelson, then being visited by friends and then I was off out and about to my first adult outing in a couple of weeks and it happened. The little buggers are already teaming up on me.

I first thought Poppy was unwell as I noticed she had Oral thrush and of course now so does the milk factory. Problem solved relatively easily as I had delt with such things before. Unfortunately it of course did not explain a general distaste for everything and a temperature.

Then all became clear when Ella developed a heck of a rash and looks to have been attacked by a red felt pen. A virus apparently and now we are on a 'No Play' with children zone. Does that go for me too? I could easily hide from children today.

Here is a lovley eyes open shot of Miss Pops, credit for the gorgeous picture goes to Myself for growing her so perfectly and to Delwyn who captured a quick moment of relaxation by the popster!

Shock horror, Pops may have an outie!!!!!!! Could this child do anymore to upset her father!

Oh bless she knows how to wind him up, oh she does take after me!

3 comments:

Martha Craig said...

She is so lovely!

And I love the name. Beautiful.

Jules said...

Oh mate, totally sympathise, Moo has just had the worst sickness and squits, and given it to me, hoorah! Just spent 48 hours in bed - which has actually been a fantasy of mine for almost 18 months - guess what... it sucked! Hope they get better soon. Will call again soon, (hope CH told you I rang, he sounded pretty knacked) take it easy, J xx

PS she is just adorable! squishy xx

Anonymous said...

Your girl is gorgeous, she has a very wise look of knowing it all already. Congratulations!