Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Monday

Today is Monday.
Monday, baking day and the start of the working week, awfully close to fish and chip Friday......

Well the good news is baby has moved to nearly the right position, but knowing this child I really think she is most likely fecking with me, I bet she will come out with a huge grin, teeth and a tattoo.

Come Thursday 9am I am having something called a stretch and scrape. Personally I think they should some significant rebranding as that name does not exactly conjure images of happy times, perhaps, cervix massage and throw in a few scented candles and a box of choc......Marvelous, how do I book in?

I have been thinking this week that Ella is being amazing, and she really knows what babies are now. However this week everytime she dropped something or did something naughty she would say bubba. At first I thought it very advanced to already be placing blame upon a sibling that is not here yet.

Twas not bubba she was saying, Twas bugger! time to rethink the ole vocab.

No comments: