Friday, November 10, 2006

The Elephantine Cometh


To your left you will see a rather lovely photo of the most happy wee girl and may I draw attention to the right and you will see my rather large protrusion.

Less than a week to go and I am really feeling it. Beneath the ocean of green lies the more stretch marks than skin it looks more like a reptilian pattern that skin stretched beyond recognition.


I have not cracked the tonne as of yet and am beginning to doubt that I will get there(thankfully) Mind you if my clubed feet continue to swell like Mitchelin Man I could be in with a chance.

It is weird and although I am feeling the weight of Pregnancy with every breath I really do not feel like I will have a baby soon. I guess I have finally got used to the bump and cannot imagine anything else.

I do remember once Ella was born a feeling of being alone and a little lost as although I could kiss and cuddle a real living baby, I missed having her in my tummy.

CH is still working all the hours god gives him and as you can imagine I am not best pleased. But you can hardly fault a fantastic work ethic and commitment to loyalty especially when it is a quality I tend to require in a person. But feck it........................me me me me me me, just for once.

Ok I am over it. It must be the vast amounts of delicious Raspberry leaf tea I am consuming chilling me out. Vile hateful stuff. I guess if I was a tea drinker the taste would be more palatable. Who knows if the tea does as it claims but I am willing to take the placebo effect, I will say this however, It has completely stopped my gums bleeding(yet another glam pregnancy issue....sigh) SO I do have hope.

Righto best go as I have to traul the internet for thoughtful unique presents........................!!!!!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Oh mate, you look gorgeous! so does Ella, love her wee shrug, and I think she has the same sandals as Moo, very cute.

I'm so glad you're taking pics of yourself this time too. Looks like you have a lovely garden. Is this hot spell too much for you? best have the baby then eh?

Miss you x

desert flower said...

you look so gorgeous and Ella is unbelieveably cute. What fashinable, gorgeous girls, Jas is a lucky man.