Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Are we there yet

7.42pm: After an afternoon of no contractions and a whining toddler I sought refuge with a rather lovely friend and regained some sanity. Well worth it.

Since then I have been working on a couple of wives tales to hopefully get things moving again, my last one was to eat a blow the roof off your mouth thai curry, smoke the bugger out. Thus far all that it has achieved is a hiccuping baby who may or may not have been shouting "Bring it on bitch, call that a curry, I have met sperm that have been hotter" as she stubs out a ciggarette on my cervix. Oh apparently it is not unusual to have a show weeks before delivery.......sigh

Round 176 to baby, Mummy 0

Ok child of mine, show some compassion and since you have been pissing about all day, hold off until tomorrow as it is your Nana's birthday and she will be chuffed.

No comments: