Sunday, November 05, 2006

Outstanding!

Cracker, marvelous, Corker, Ace, Terrific, Well done!

buggery crap filled fecking bullocks.

Ten days until my due date and the little bundle of joy has turned completely the wrong way, I guess who can blame the LITTLE CHERUB for being in the right position for some months now, it was bound to be a bit boring so adding yet another level of difficulty to the mix.

I have always said I have a real good take on the personality of our next wee baby, not much of it complimentary as I am well sure she has bags of personality and will be born knowing all the tricks rather than learning them. For most of the pregnancy I have predicted going overdue, going into labour when Jason is away and ending with an emergency C-section.

It is actually getting quite laughable now as we have climbed many obstacles on our journey to having this baby, luckily none of them life threatening but in essence none of them easy and without a word of a lie the longest nine months in my life. I am sure those who have been with me on this blog journey have sensed my frustrations, so very subtle of course....(still capable of self delusion)

It is still far from over and I know the road will have a few more bumps. I know the strain will be tough until we have sorted out just how to operate two children. I realise It will be tough on our marriage and friendship. I must remind myself to tell CH that regardless of what may or may not fall out of my mouth over the next couple of months, that I still love him.

Contrary to how pissed I am with this latest development, it matters none. I just cannot wait to welcome her into our family and I also cannot wait until I have been to the toilet the first time after labour. Who can forget that little experience.

So I am off to scrub the floor upon hands and knees to encourage baby to move the right way around. You gotta admit she has got some back bone pissing me off, oh well I am up for a challenge. So I shall sign off, 117cm girth and still in one piece.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

desert flower said...

Hey babea, what a bugger. If you want to talk , give me a call , know that I am queen of the c section ! Obviously there is still plenty of room , if she is still moving around. No kidding , but there are lots of theories to get them to move , a torch shined at your pelvis ( apparently they respond to light ) a walkman also placed between the hips with some good mudic ( ok any music will do ) , a bell on place of string hanging from your hips, and by all time favourite, apparently you place an iron board swedged between two objects such as bed and wall , on a downward slant , and then place your self on the ironboard head down and feet in the air for as long as you can manage it. I kid you not ! I heard this from someone, who heard it from a midwife and then I read it on the net. I have to admit I never tried it, as at nine month pregnant the tactics required for positioning myself downward on an ironboard, seemed too daunting, But if you still have a sense of humour and a taste fro the wild side you might want to give it a try !!Love you and thinking about you every day !!Some very wise doctor told me to remember that the goal is not a natural birth but always a healthy baby and what a joy it is going to be to see her for the first time ! I feel weepy thinking about it for you !

desert flower said...

I just reread my comment, it reads like I am drunk. Hope you can read it with all the typos, unfortunately I am not drunk, its just early morning after very little sleep. Time for my coffee !

Jules said...

Oh mate! But yep, have to agree with desert flowers doc, the aim is healthy mum and bubs, sod the natural birth. Get her out and get cuddling (and photographing) as soon as!

When is CH away? do you need any help? You know where we are if you need us - and no, distance no problem, promise.

Take it easy (I know, but try), J xxx

Domestic Goddess said...

I miss and love you both and DF go study and be a midwife. A bell around my hips, honey I would be more similar to a COW! as for the ironing board, it would be a tremendous feat in engineering to get me on it let alone getting off it, almost worth sharing on utube.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx