Sunday, September 18, 2005

Phase Two

Nearly over day one of my new healthy lifestyle. Acheivements would include managing to eat my Skippy Cornflakes without sugar, Ohhhh what a health freak!! Ok, so I take my sorry arsed wins where I can. No excercise today on the account of being snowed in, yup really, nothing to do with me actually hating physical excercise. Stood on the scales and no dramatic weight loss yet. Perhaps tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I launch into phase two of my new health kick. The dreaded and most feared smear test. Contary to public opinion the birth of a child does not neccessary mean all prudish inclinations are null and void. In fact, I think it is now worse than ever. Girls bits are not the most attractive part of the female anatomy, couple that with a birth gone wrong(just call me train smash trousers) It would take a brave soul to work down there in fully lit conditions. If I was to see my girl bits in a line up down town, I would not recoginise them anymore. And tomorrow I am expected to drop my bloomers all without dinner and a date. Yes it is the right thing to do, no biggie.... then why are my so palms sweaty. Oh lets hope the duck beak is nice and warm.......small and held by a blind person.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Doesn't matter how many times you have a smear, it's still crap. I had this gay doctor once who obviously hated doing it more than I hated having it done. Apparently he gave up being a doctor to become a graphic designer. Go figure!