Monday, September 05, 2005

Father, it has been eleven days since my last blog, so what do I need to confess? The last week has been hell in overalls. I am just recovering from my CH (Current husband, can't have them too comfortable in their role!) Who took six days off work to wow me with his manly prowess. With those six days we took or swamp like section to a place where vegies, herbs and berries will be honoured to grow. To top it all off we also had an impromtu visit from my Mother-in-law who showered Ella in many pressies, cuddles and kisses. The most exciting part of all of that was CH and I went out for a drink, one whole hour of baby free time. Would have been slightly more exciting if I did not have to worry about my ill fitting clothing, my jeans too big(thankfully a size 16) and my top far too small. This proved interesting times when sitting, I spent most of the time trying to pull down my top to cover my builders bum.

Sunday was CH's first Father's day. I had many plans on how to make the day great. However, things did not exactly go to plan. In the end, I had no present to give CH, no food in the house for a special breakfast as I had to leave all my groceries at the supermarket(don't ask) no means to buy present as I have lost my wallet to top it all off I am having the worst time with chocolate and taking my gluttony and eating stamina to new levels. All was not lost, I just painted my six month old baby and used her like a rubber stamp to create a lovely Father's day card, crisis side stepped. I need not have worried, CH was so severly hung over and feeling sorry for himself for some dickie things he did the night before, any warmth I was sending his was greatly recieved. The day's highlight(apart from CH vomiting out his nose) was getting to see my oldest and dearest friend as she had a stop over at the airport. She looked really great seemed really happy and I loved seeing her.

Righto best go and make some noise as Ella has been sleeping for 14 hours solid and I am a little nervous. What a busy week I have, I hardly know where to begin, best I have a coffee and biscuit to think about it, infact I may have to have much coffee and cake with girlfriends to discuss a plan of attack.

No comments: