Saturday, September 10, 2005

The dreaded small mouth

I am being serious, Ella is not looking her best these days. Her mouth seems to be getting smaller. Of course it could just be the fact her cheeks are swelling out of control and absorbing everything else on her face. Oh she loves her food and is starting to be a real brat at snatching food and throwing it in her gob before you can take it off her. I of course have discovered a new hobby, 'whoops I left a lemon segment within chubby arms reach' ha ha haaa that will teach her, but as per usual just to upset what little joy I have in a day, she now likes lemon.

Sunday morning, I am still in my nana nightie and waiting for inspiration. CH is working his seventh day in a row and only five more to go until he gets a day off. With CH doing many hours it means I am doing everything around the home, I am very bored with that. Everywhere I look there is clutter and most of it I can blame on CH for dumping his crap, I of course have tidied it every day through gritted teeth. It is only a matter of time before countdown commences and I open a can of whup arse on his sorry back crack. Why can I just not let it go and kick the dog instead.

Oh yes I would like to kick the dog as it is her daily challenge to destroy something I care about. CH was talking to a dog control officer and chatting about our issues with the dog. The fellow said that dogs are thick and don't think. You point to a hole they have dug and they think you are angry they have not dug it deep enough. Apparently I am wrong about them being naughty they are just bored and have no idea. I think that is bull shit, yesterday prime example. Normally every morning Tahi will come and say good morning and sit on the deck. Yesterday I did not see her at all and at lunchtime when I went to go somewhere she was cowering in her kennel and would not look at me(sounds like guilt to me). Sure enough she had removed all the bark behind my raised gardens and dug a trench. Mother f*&#er.

Nevermind we are having trellis made that will soon ban her from My beloved garden area. Oh how I love spring I have just planted strawberries, baby salad, mesculan, basil and corriander. My Raspberries, grapes and gooseberry are just awakening from their winter slumber. How exciting. The spring flowers are nearly over so summer must be just around the corner, I have mixed feelings on that one, 8kgs to go before pre baby weight, but as I have not dieted and have eaten 2 kingsize snickers, 1 kingsize crunchie, 2 kingsize cake of choccie, 2 family pkts of crisps, one tray of ginger crunch, one pkt biscuits all in one week, I deserve more than the 8kgs. That is disgusting. Oh I am soooooooooooo into choccie at the moment. HELP

Well it is that time again Ella is painting her cot with spit raspberries and I still have nothing done. Man do I feel like choccie. Their is a crunchie bar in the cupboard who is feeling very nervous. If only I had will power.

No comments: