Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Women are amazing

Apart from the fact I am too much of a bitch, really like men, love make up and the thought of going down of a woman's fishy hairy bits repulsive I reckon I would make a great lesbian.

We just had one of our gals nights out on tues night and it was the usual story I was looking for a way out within seconds of getting the invite and really would have rather stayed home in my skody dressing gown being spooned my CH watching crappy telly. I am so glad I went as I am surrounded by the coolest bunch of ladies, all amazing with skills I would love to emulate. It was such a fantastic night, we laughed non stop for hours, HAD PUDDING, HAD WINE and talked about the most ridiculous things from New Zealand Modern history, to chocolate bar flavours in England(yes I will be futher investigating this one). It is honestly just amazing to get about with a group of people that really are at a similar time and place as you and all seem to be the full quid. Encouraging really.

No comments: