Monday, September 29, 2008

Lemon detox a GOOOOOOOO well at least in a week or two after I have eaten a few things

I worked last night and it was my worst night ever. No, I was not face to face with with death and horrid accidents. I was simply incompetent. I have never made so many foolish mistakes in the history of my life and kept blundering from one to another and everytime staring blankly in complete wonder at my total bulls up.

Do not fret it was not life or death stuff but I was a ditz and finding my shortfalls really hard to cope with today. How foolish but hell what a fright, have I suddenly turned into a airhead? More importantly do the big boobs and blonde hair come with it?

Actually I think the latter does. I threw a big wobbly at my hair about a month ago and vowed and declared to lob the mess off once and for all. A month on I still feel the same so I have decided to give it another month and allow to grow as much of the ratshit colour out then shave it off and dye the rest blonde. I am so very sick of dying my hair dark only to awake a day or so later with buggery grey bits poking through. I know, I know being a blonde is hardly going to magic away my silver threads but in the very least I hope to disguise it more. Besides it will be the shortest hair I will have ever had and to be truthful I cannot imagine it to look that good as I am all old and warty with a massive head but still I feel like doing it. Yes you are right, perhaps my senses have taken leave.

Lordy I have also been real bad again and just spent more money on a detox diet.. Yes my latest thing as I feel so very crap and have decided that with my new exercise plan that I need something else, a clean slate perhaps. So I have purchase the "lemon diet detox" and I will explain the process later but for now if I can just believe the claims made I will be feeling amazing within seven days of the detox and really really wanting that. I shall keep you posted.

Off to do an Ambulance driving course/test this weekend and given last nights performance.....................................I am shitting my pants......argh........breathe..........

No comments: