Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The pain the pain

I swear to you that this is the gods honest truth.

I have been walking every day for the last five days!!!!!!!!

I KNOW!!!!!! its hysterical but this is the most exercise I have done in my adult life and I am a bit chuffed(and chaffed) with myself actually.

We have yet another house guest here and I took her out for a walk to join us and I thought we were going to have to carry her at one point, but on the upside while she was as red as a berry and on the point of collapse I was jogging on the spot. Man she must have been really hating me at that moment but the point being that just a few short weeks ago that exploding tomato face was me and my my I have improved.

I still cannot claim to be enjoying the whole exercise thing but it is really impacting on my life. As you all know, one of my joys in life is my afternoon(or whenever I can) 'Nana Naps' Geez I just love them and keep trying to find new and interesting excuses to have them. This week however I could not. Now I really really did try and have put the hard yards in to get myself into dribbling slumber but without success. Hell I even pulled the curtains one day and even on the day I really needed sleep as I worked the night shift Monday night. I just could'nt! I really do seem to have much more energy, perhaps exercise is not evil after all................!!?#!? did I just type that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........perhaps aliens really have taken over my body. That could actually explain alot.

No comments: