Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wearing only a towel

I have just sat down. My shoulders with the ache of the week past, my head hurts and my nose is running and I have the shortest fuse known to man. Although I have just put my first born to bed I can still hear the constant bleat of MAMMA.....MAMMA...MAMMMA echoing around my head.

It has been a long week of solo parenting and thankfully CH gets home tonight. I knew the week was going to be a challenge but to be fair it had a cracker start. CH sent me off for a suprise massage as thanks for being my lovely self. I must admit to almost breaking out in hives at the thought of going 'oh my god, stranger rubbing me in oil, most likely the fattest and most hideous she has seen in her career............................shit must shave legs and underarms...............whoops I have not been drying between my toes properly and they are horrid, how embarrassing......TOENAILS or in my case claws.....' It really was fantastic and not the horrendous experience I was bracing myself for, the woman was lovely the place was serene and the massage was well worth it. I really want to go and take advantage of all else the have on offer, Indian head massage....I nearly go weak at the knees at the thought of that one. They use stones for one of the massages, I wonder if I bring my own do I get it cheaper?

No comments: