Monday, January 29, 2007

Situations Vacant

I have always been of the opinion that people tend to come and go from your life as needed. My transition into the weird and wonderful world of Beaver Town was made so much easier by my trusty shazza(No I have not turned carpet muncher, Blenheim really used to be called Beaver Town)

As with all good things they must end sometime. Shazza and her family have decided to move to Ashburton and that is punishment enough. No I am not being Mrs Venom mouth as I have lived there and do know a thing or two about the place. In fact my family still live there(even more motavation to never buy Realestate). Besides there are no better reasons to move than the reasons why she is doing it, and it simply cannot be easy to leave someone as witty and beautiful as myself.

Mind you things have possibly moved on since I was a lusty teenager in Ash Vegus when the pickings for fellows with a job with no obvious retardation and their own teeth were slim. But on the plus side they all had their own white freezing work gumboots. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

This aside, I need a new person at the top of my Beaver Town speedial list. Applications are being taken now. Various pre-requisites involving simple confectionery making skills, a pop quiz on historical and current TV hotties, general affliation to The Food and Living network, to be motavational and inspiring on exercise, being on the bones of ones arse with kids would help, but absolutely no bones of the arse to be seen as a love of food is all important. However I am an equal opportunity employer and I am prepared to look outside the square and perhaps I could grow to like soy. Unfortunately seed and lettuce eating, Ace of Base listening and Yackity Yack ME me's need not apply as you are not right for this band.

No comments: