Monday, January 01, 2007

It really is 2007

Further to my self reflecton I have a few more little things in my life I would like to ad to my New Years list.

#4
Slow down and take the time to love my family and kiss my husband more often as once he was my everything.

#5
Still have my dream of having our own home with land here in blenheim BUT put it in the back of my mind for use on another day. I can help myself by not looking at homes for sale or realestate windows and ceasing to flick through property for sale publications

#6
Become more physically strong and able, not for weight loss although that would rock but for health, to be able to kick a ball around and not struggle and protect my children should I need to. I realises this week if I was caught in water with my girls I am not strong enough to save them. This need to change.

#7
Pat the cat or at the very least talk to her as I am so busy all I seem to do is kick her out of the way when I am telling her to feck off.

#8
Do things just for me, I am not sure what yet but some time that is mine and mine alone.

#9
Contrary to my opinion not everyone is as pro active and gives as much thought into situations as I do. If I want something done perhaps I should ask for it, rather than stewing.

Nope nine is just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9 seem sufficient. Don't be too hard on yourself superwoman , I have no doubts that you are a suberb mother and wife, be kinder and more forgiving to yourself more, that should be your number one resolution.