Sunday, February 11, 2007

Duelling Banjo's

I think perhaps I am an arse chaser.

No, not the kind I am in my wildest dreams…….(excuse me while I day dream for a moment…..........right to continue) but the kind that is always busy, several projects on the go and of course all with scary nigh on impossible time frames. PANIC, pressure galore all with no end in sight, as I keep bringing this shit upon myself.

Yes, this is a constant theme that seems to fall out of CH’s mouth on a regular basis but to be geeky and honest I take so much joy in doing things for others that is quite unexpected. I am THAT person who gets pissed off when the motorist driving in front of me is courteous and has the foresight to let another car in the traffic flow. Prick! I wanted to be that person!

Anyhoo as usual this week I have a foot long list of things to achieve and to spice things up a little we just put an offer on a section in Seddon.

SON of a BISCUIT!!! We have done it again, accidentally had a spare moment, run out and done something stupid. Man, a day off with us is more akin to watching Crack Whores loot a pharmacy, very relaxing. It gets worse the bank would not lend us the desired amount so we will have to sell our home in Christchurch and to place us further on the shit house slide, we have come up with an idea to relocate a house that needs much work. Oh yes this should work as we are so very practical…………I am giggling hysterically.

Seddon, of all the imagined shit house places this could almost take the cake. About twenty minutes from Blenheim but has larger sections, affordable to young one income families like ourselves. If we do this right we will be that much closer to our lifestyle dream, fingers crossed. Sadly, I can barely acknowledge the fact we will be losing our home, I am actually quite emotional about it and am feeling a great sense of loss. I guess I will process that over the next few weeks…..you lucky readers.

Now I do apologise for lack of blogs as we have not had Norton's. We now do hence the blog BUT I also am very busy over the next week or two so expect the same timeframes between entries.

No comments: