Sunday, January 21, 2007

Monday, baking day

If you looked up the word Maternal today I am sure the explanation would be along the lines of,

Maternal-Not Jody.

Yes, the big Ella homecoming has not completely gone to plan as someone replaced our angelic cherub with a....lets choose my words carefully here................WANKER.......ummm....yep that just about covers it.

Seriously this screaming, head rotating, snot filled hitting demon and I did not get off to the best start this morning. In fact when CH rang earlier to ask how our day was going going her asked where was I as my voice was echoing. I told him I had locked me, myself and I into the bathroom. He laughed and said "That would be funny" and yes it would be if it was not true.

I blame me knickers. Seriously, undies are the foundation of your day and mine are riding to places best not spoken of. The real problem is that it has been ongoing, days of uncomfortable panties and much backing into corners and quickly wretching your G-String like full bloomers from your builders crack. In fact if you looked into those who have gone completely postal over the years, was the question ever asked "Are you having a good knicker day?" lets stop further crimes and lobby your local MP to bring in legislation to outlaw cheap undies and put an expiry date on all undergarmets. Good quality briefs for everyone!

Have all my knicker elastic failed at the same time? Or perhaps.....no I cannot even utter this thought for the fear of it not being true...........................Did those two nights of aquacise classes, shrink my rear end? Geez if this is how it should be I would surely exercise more often. Sadly I guess it is just the elastic.

However today does start the eating better routine. Not dieting as that is really not me but I wish to eat a lot less crap, no more icecream with all the trimmings every night or nailing a couple boxes of choccies a week and not completely eating all my own baking. Team that with eating the odd bit of fruit and vege and drinking a bit more water, I will be full of energy in no time.

3 comments:

Jules said...

I like you're pretty pink new blog!!

So glad you're back, been trying to comment with no joy whatsoever... wonder if this will work...

OK, you're girls are gorgeous (and Ella will come good again, it's the curse of the nana!), Poppy is such a wee cutey and Ella looks gorgeous, can't wait to see them.

We've got white tails too - joy!!

Yep, I heard that about hubbies and boring babies too, all I can say is men eh, can't live with them, can't legally kill them!

I missed you xx

Jules said...

Oh forgot to say... yep farts are f***ing funny, regardless of where they come from. My sister and I almost crashed my car laughing hysterically about 'front bottom farts' once... I think it was just the term she used though!

Domestic Goddess said...

Pink!! Rose is the colour du jour, yes I was inspired by DF