Sunday, March 19, 2006

Fancy schmancy Mrs I do not know a thing doctor pants

As my title perhaps does not clearly outline my feelings on the subject, it will not shock you to know that we have absolutely no firm idea on Ella temperatures. Perhaps we would have had more luck if we had taken her to the vet as they are well used to patients not being able to tell them exactly what is wrong.

They told us most likely that even though Ella's temp skyrockets every month without fail at the exact time with no other cold or flu like symptoms that it is most likely a coincidence and she is just getting viral colds.

Even though it is always exactly one week before my period and even when the temp came one week early so did my period. This is once again a coincidence.

I am no doctor and I know nothing of the ins and out of the human body but I know nothing else on a four week schedual. To completely discount it seems a little narrow minded.

But having said that she is well again and who knows that may be the last one. To satisfy my own feelings I am now going to attempt to wean her as if I am passing on some hormones to her at that time of the month I would rather stop now. This could be a trying time.

No comments: