Wednesday, March 15, 2006

bored bored bored bored bored bored

They say you choose your friends and associates very carefully, hopefully you should have people around you that you admire and aspire to be like. Mostly all of my friends are Mummy's. Since I have done that, whats next?

Not that I have anything against Mummy's as they are a gorgeous bunch of ladies all up to their armpits in Napisan and coffee groups.

God, I hate coffee groups. Who invented coffee groups? Mr bushells, you clever clever bastard.

I think all of this thought just means that although I have a Mummy badge to stick on my stretch marked boob chest this does not mean I have lost all creative desire outside of making things for a smelly baby. I have so many ideas and always have so many projects on the go but I also need to learn, I feel I need to be part of a creative coven where I can be inspired by and truly have awe for. Motivation is a big part of it as I am always so very bloody tired. I have just started a course of vitamins so preparing for energy as we speak, or type or should it be read?

I have looked into a few courses at the local high school, it embarrases me to admit this....but.......I truly seem to have a problem with television. We do not have a video so taping my beloved programmes is not an option. I cannot choose which programmes not to watch, I am so very weak.......................................Damn your good looks Patrick Dempsey, curse that stupid island and who needs to watch that Hugh Laurie with a walking stick.........um yes that would be me.

3 comments:

Martha Craig said...

You just need to cruuuuuuise into holiday mode like I'm doing. I've realised that someone'll be forcing me back to work soon enough, so now I'm treating myself and the kids to lots of outings. It feels like being young again.

Mind you, I'm really enjoying being back at university for a lecture a week.

Domestic Goddess said...

Uni???? Do they do a course on the effects buffy has on the world.

Sorry I did not realise you were back for a lecture, how exciting. Perhaps you doing this course has given you a reason to feel it is ok to cruise.

I think I need something over and above and just for me.

Rose said...

In regard to the TV watching: when you are old and your life is nearly over, you will never think "oh shit, I wish I had watched more TV".

Turn the box off and go do your evening course. You'll feel much better for it honey!

(Says the woman who HAS to see Shortland Street almost every week night!)